Individual membership is new for 2016! Use decision tree below to determine your membership eligibility.
- Online resources
- Monthly e-newsletters, including public policy updates
- Networking opportunities
- Conferences and institutes
- Reduced rates on NAPE services and materials
- Technical assistance
- Opportunities for leadership on national committees
- Peer recognition through member award programs
- Special-access webinars, workshops, and resources
Learn more about membership benefits.
State-level membership is granted to any state agency responsible for administering Perkins-allocated funds for leadership, technical assistance, and professional development about equity issues in education related to workforce development, including CTE. Dues are based on each state’s Perkins allocation. See if your state is a NAPE member.
Affiliate membership is granted to local and community agencies, organizations, and businesses within a member state (Level I) or nonmember states (Level II) and all national organizations that wish to partner with NAPE to promote equity in education and the workforce. Level I affiliate membership is $150 per fiscal year, and Level II affiliate membership is $250 per fiscal year. See if your state is a NAPE member.
Individual membership is granted to people who wish to partner with NAPE members to promote access, equity, and diversity in education and workforce development.
- Active: Employed by educational institutions, community-based organizations, workforce development agencies, businesses, or other related services, or are self-employed ($75).
- Retired: Retired from active employment with educational institutions, community-based organizations, workforce development agencies, businesses, or other related services ($50).
- Student: Enrolled full-time in secondary or postsecondary institutions and not eligible for active individual membership ($30).
Steps to Apply
- Determine whether your state is a state member using our member directory. Member states are green.
- If your state is a member, click on the state on the map to identify the state agency that holds the membership.
- Use the decision tree below to determine your membership type.
- Click on the final box of the decision tree to be directed to the appropriate application form, or to create website login credentials (if you are employed by a state member).
- Submit the application form.
- Pay invoice according to emailed instructions from NAPE national office.