The National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity offers research-based, strategy-driven, practical-application-focused professional development services that equip educators with tools to address specific school needs related to equitable learning environments, student academic success and ultimately, college and career readiness.
- Professional development workshops (of any duration)
- Comprehensive Educational Equity Programs (Year-long engagements with smaller cohorts that drive high-impact results)
- Virtual Workshops, Webinars (contracted and complimentary), and Coaching
- Keynote Speeches
- Online Learning
- Technical Assistance
NAPE offers a variety of options for educator professional development. Curricula include:
- Micromessaging to Reach and Teach Every Student™ ^
- Program Improvement Process for Equity™ (PIPE™) ^
- Realizing Potential with Mindset * ^
- Explore STEM Careers * ^
- Explore Nontraditional Careers *
- Ensuring Equity in Project Based Learning*
- Inspiring Courage to Excel through Self-Efficacy * ^
- Eliminating Barriers through Culturally Responsive Pedagogies* (available late 2017)
- Professional Learning Communities for Educational Equity *
- Equipping Campus Educational Equity Coaches
- Native American Education: Challenges and Opportunities ^
- Nontraditional Student Success: Perkins Basics and Beyond ^
* NAPE’s series of turnkey implementation toolkits provides research-grounded strategies and processes designed to equip educators with new tools to reach, teach, and guide every student to realize their potential.
^ Online Learning Modules available on NAPE’s Learning Management System. Courses are $39.00 per person, or four courses for $119.00. For bulk licensing, please contact us.
National Summit for Educational Equity
In April of each year, NAPE’s holds the National Summit for Educational Equity (formerly Professional Development Institute) in Washington, D.C., to provide a variety of robust, research-based, effective and promising practices for every audience interested in advancing student achievement through educational equity.
Customized Professional Development
NAPE will work with your school, district, or college to customize professional development to meet your unique needs—online, workshops, or communities of practice. Please complete the online Professional Development Request Form or contact NAPE’s Director of Professional Development for more information.
*** NAPE has adopted Learning Forward’s Standards for Professional Learning so that our work in supporting professional learning leads to effective teaching practices, supportive leadership, and improved student results. Learn more about Learning Forward’s Standards for Professional Learning at www.learningforward.org/standards-for-professional-learning.