The Foundation Board guides the operations of the NAPE Education Foundation.
- Mary Wiberg (President), Executive Director, CA Commission on the Status of Women
- Jocelyn Riley (Vice President), President, Her Own Words
- Catherine (Kitty) Didion (Treasurer), Senior Program Officer, National Academy of Engineering
- Dennis Harden (Secretary), Coordinator of Career & Technical Education, Missouri Department of Education
- Fern Green Bowling, Consultant
- Judith D’Amico, Vice President of Development, Project Lead The Way
- Patricia Elizondo, Senior Vice President, Global Sales Integration, Acquisition Operations Office, Xerox Corporation
- Wanda Gass, former DSP Architect, Texas Instrument Fellow
- Fatima Goss-Graves, Vice President, Education and Employment, National Women’s Law Center
- Lou Ann Hargrave, TANF Coordinator, Oklahoma Department of Career and Technical Education
- Gretchen Koch, Senior Director, Workforce Development Programs, CompTIA
- Monica McManus, CIO, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Jane Oates, Apollo Group
- Raelene Sanders, Network Engineer, Microsoft Corporation
- Jeff Weld, Associate Professor, UNI/IMSEP
- Sandra Westlund-Deenihan, President-Design Engineer, Quality Float Works, Inc.
Business Alliance Council
The Business Alliance Council provides strategic advice and counsel to the NAPE Education Foundation regarding career development, training, and employment issues.
- Pat Elizondo (Chair), Senior Vice President, Xerox Corporation
- Joni Blakeslee, Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs, Cisco
- Wanda Gass, TI Fellow and DSP Architect, Retired
- Eileen Jenkins, Sr. Manager, International Trade Compliance Office; Certified US Export Compliance Officer®, Lockheed Martin, ISGS
- Melendy Lovett, Senior VP and Chief Administrative Officer, Trinity Industries, Inc.
- Eric Reeves, Managing Director, Impact Education
- Megan Rae Rosia, Director, Govt. Relations-Washington Operations, Rockwell Collins
- Sandy Westlund-Deenihan, President/Design Engineer, Quality Float Works
- Mary Wiberg, Retired
- Stan Woodward, COO and SVP, Cinsay