The Business Alliance Council provides strategic advice and counsel to the Education Foundation Board regarding career development, training, and employment issues. The BAC meets four times per year.
- Ellen Barker, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Texas Instruments Inc.
- Mona Bates, Vice President and CIO, Information Technology, Integrated Defense Systems, Raytheon Company
- Matt Blakeley, Director, Motorola Solutions Foundation
- Beverly Chamberlain, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer Public Sector, Xerox Corporation
- Wendy Henry, Sr. Manager/Technology System Integration, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Monica McManus, Vice President, IT Services, Lockheed Martin
- Karen Rapp, IT Chief Information Officer, Freescale Semiconductor
- Eric Reeves, Managing Director, Impact Education
- Megan Rae Rosia, Director, Govt. Relations-Washington Operations, Rockwell Collins
- Mary Wiberg, Retired
- Stan Woodward, CEO, MVPindex
- Marie Zwickert, Business Development Manager, Global Engagement Organization, Cisco